Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:11:33 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fixed another leak in USB code

Ok, those of you coming with panics due to kmem exhaustion w/ USB, I
have fixed another leak.  For some reason I assumed that big blocks
were being deallocated upon free, not being put back on the freelist.
(Have I mentioned how much it sucks that the USB code it self has five
different allocators?)

As mentioned in the commit message, I did some testing, and a simple
bulk transfer over aue did not increase the devbuf memory usage, while
before this patch, I got it quickly over 20megs and growing.

Sorry for the breakage.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579