Date:      Mon, 08 May 2000 23:50:29 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
Cc:        FreeBSD-PORTS <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: webmin-0.79 & p5-Net-SSLeay-1.05

Matt Heckaman wrote:

> In further poking around I haven't found a success story with
> OpenSSL 0.9.5a, and from what I've read p5-Net-SSLeay was tested against
> 0.9.3a, works with 0.9.4, can't find anything on 0.9.5a with it.

	That's interesting. I tried upgrading a couple of boxes to openssl
0.9.5a today, and was universally unsuccessful. Changing back to 0.9.4
gave me instant success. I started to suggest that, but I had too many
other variables to be sure.

Good luck,

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire