Date:      Tue, 06 Sep 2011 06:26:49 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        "gahr@FreeBSD.org" <gahr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP --- Update to x11-toolkits/fltk coming

On 09/06/2011 04:18 AM, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you're receiving this email because one of your ports depends on
> x11-toolkits/fltk, according to
>
> $ grep fltk /usr/ports/INDEX-9 | cut -d '|' -f 6 | sort | uniq
>
> I'm preparing an update to fltk-1.3.0 and I would like to give you the
> chance to test your port against this new version.
>
> If no serious issues should raise in the next 15 days, I will commit the
> update (plus relative PORTREVISION bump on all dependent ports) on
> September 21st. It's going to be something in this direction:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-ports/2010-March/191191.html
>
> Thank you for testing the patch available here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/fltk-1.3.0.diff
>
> Kind Regards,

The port graphics/qslim isn't building correctly with this new fltk.
This is needed science/vis5d+.  graphics/qslim has no maintainer.

c++ -c -O2 -pipe -DMIX_ANSI_IOSTREAMS -fpermissive -fPIC
-I/usr/local/include -DHAVE_BOOL -fno-strict-aliasing MxStdGUI.cxx
MxStdGUI.cxx:18:32: error: FL/fl_file_chooser.H: No such file or directory
In file included from MxAsp.h:17,
                  from MxStdGUI.h:20,
                  from MxStdGUI.cxx:14:
MxDynBlock.h: In member function 'void MxDynBlock<T>::room_for(int)':
MxDynBlock.h:38: warning: there are no arguments to 'resize' that depend
on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'resize' must be available
MxDynBlock.h: In member function 'typename MxBlock<T>::iterator
MxDynBlock<T>::end()':
MxDynBlock.h:65: warning: there are no arguments to 'begin' that depend
on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'begin' must be available
MxDynBlock.h: In member function 'typename MxBlock<T>::const_iterator
MxDynBlock<T>::end() const':
MxDynBlock.h:66: warning: there are no arguments to 'begin' that depend
on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'begin' must be available
In file included from MxSMF.h:22,
                  from MxStdGUI.cxx:16:
MxStack.h: In member function 'T& MxStack<T>::top()':
MxStack.h:29: warning: there are no arguments to 'last' that depend on a
template parameter, so a declaration of 'last' must be available
MxStack.h: In member function 'const T& MxStack<T>::top() const':
MxStack.h:30: warning: there are no arguments to 'last' that depend on a
template parameter, so a declaration of 'last' must be available
MxStack.h: In member function 'bool MxStack<T>::is_empty()':
MxStack.h:32: warning: there are no arguments to 'length' that depend on
a template parameter, so a declaration of 'length' must be available
MxStack.h: In member function 'T& MxStack<T>::pop()':
MxStack.h:34: warning: there are no arguments to 'drop' that depend on a
template parameter, so a declaration of 'drop' must be available
MxStack.h: In member function 'void MxStack<T>::push()':
MxStack.h:44: warning: there are no arguments to 'add' that depend on a
template parameter, so a declaration of 'add' must be available
MxStack.h:44: warning: there are no arguments to 'length' that depend on
a template parameter, so a declaration of 'length' must be available
MxStdGUI.cxx: In member function 'virtual void
MxStdGUI::cmdline_file(const char*)':
MxStdGUI.cxx:89: error: 'fl_file_chooser' was not declared in this scope
gmake: *** [MxStdGUI.o] Error 1
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/qslim.
wilberforce#