Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:05:42 -0500
From:      em1897@aol.com
To:        subhro.kar@gmail.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Riddle

Q: Why are FreeBSD users like Liberals?

A: They panic and start to call you names when you tell them the truth.

-----Original Message-----
From: Subhro <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To: em1897@aol.com; freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Sent: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:37:12 +0530
Subject: RE: AMD64 much slower than i386 on FreeBSD 5.4-pre

<snip>

OH NO!!! ANOTHER AOLer.

One more entry added to my kill list.

THIS IS MY EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL THE LIST MEMBERS. BANDWIDTH IS VERY
COSTLY
HERE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE BANDWIDTH AND TIME BY FEEDING
TROLLS.

Best Regards
S.

Indian Institute of Information Technology
Subhro Sankha Kar
Block AQ-13/1, Sector V
Salt Lake City
PIN 700091