Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2019 05:11:00 -0500
From:      Ashish Gupta <ashmew2@gmail.com>
To:        Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@hardenedbsd.org>
Cc:        Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@freebsd.org>, wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless coordination and who's working on what?

Hi,

I'm trying to add USB glue to the ath driver in order to support Atheros
USB cards (I'm working with the AR9271 chip specifically).

The code for downloading firmware to the card, similar to uathload, is
ready but untested. I'm trying to wrap my head around the existing driver
(thanks Adrian!) and will add register read / write methods next to
initialize the chip.