Date:      29 Jan 2003 11:11:51 -0800
From:      Peter <pfak@telus.net>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>, bsd-advocacy@daemonnews.org, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Draft: Proposed FreeBSD PubRel project Charter

That sounds like a good idea, we should have like 2 core members per
version of BSD, or something. The BSD's that I can think of are FreeBSD,
MicroBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD. That would make a total of 8 core members,
or should we do it some other way?

We really need to get together in a central meeting place, and discuss
this out. (In real time). I recommend IRC as the central medium for this
to take place. Try irc.striked.org #bsd-advocacy -- We'll work things
out, figure out how we're going to do it. Then post a final revision to
the mailing lists.