Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:46:52 -0500
From:      "Raja Velu" <raja@micronetusa.com>
To:        "'Adam Weinberger'" <adam@vectors.cx>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How to tweak the contents of the initial .cshrc file

Actually, my question is how to change the contents of the "/root/.cshrc"
residing in the linked-tarred-gzipped distribution consisting of "bin.??"
files? I notice that these files are extracted with the command:

cat bin.?? | tar --unlink -xpzf - -C ${DESTDIR:-/}

Suppose I do extract these files, replace the /root/.cshrc file alone with
my custom one, how do I get them back to the format that is in the CD
distribution? Any advice/pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Raja