Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 11:09:49 +1200
From:      "Craig Harding" <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TA Recommendations wanted...

Arve Ronning wrote:

> TAs supported by I4B are listed in the documentation,
> try ftp://i4b.consol.de/pub/README ; I have no idea which
> you could order off the net. All supported TAs will work
> with NAT and although they provide (AFAIK) access to two
> B-channels (=128 kBit/s), you won't be able to use more
> than one B-channel (=64 kBit/s) until multilink support
> is available with I4B.

Just out of curiousity - I haven't seen it discussed explicitly, so
what does I4B provide in terms of functionality that I don't get by
using my Zyxel Omninet TA as a modem with usermode PPP (and note that
by doing this I do get multilink support)? Feel free to point me at
URLs if that's more appropriate than spamming the list.

						-- C.

--
Craig Harding                crh@outpost.co.nz    "I don't know about God, I
Outpost Digital Media Ltd    crh@inspire.net.nz    just think we're handmade"