Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:12:03 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ffmpeg deinterlace broken?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:50:24 -0500
Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu> wrote:

AM> > 	Urk - ah yes ffmpeg dropped the INT64 type definition a while
AM> > 	back.
AM> > Change all the INT64 to int64_t (or put this line near the top)
AM> >
AM> > #define INT64 int64_t
AM> >
AM> > 	If that doesn't do it I'll do some hacking this eve.
AM> >
AM> Nope, still more problems than just types.

	I got to my box with all the history on it - this is odd. If
you are sure version 0.4.7 worked then the grab code can be eliminated
as a candidate. This pile of API changes came in with 0.4.7 which means
that 0.4.7 went out with grab_bsdbktr.c 1.7.

	I have a thought - when you downgraded did you do a make deinstall
before building the older version ? If not try it - the build will pick up
installed headers.

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun