Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:56:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      "N. R.R." <robalama@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   color sharing in X

Hello,

If this is not the right place for this question, please let me know.

I noticed in Netscape (every once in a while) and EVERY time I run
xfmail 1.1, they have trouble sharing the colors.

here are the messages:
Netscape:

Netscape:  subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)

Warning:  Cannot allocate colormap entry for default background.

xfmail 1.1:

#xfmail &
xfmail v1.1
(C).....
Compiled .....
Fialed to share colors using private colormap

Is there something I need to specify in my X startup?

Thanks again.

Neill