Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:17:14 +0200
From:      "Christoph Prevezanos" <Christoph.Prevezanos@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        max@cca.usart.ru
Subject:   StarOffice4 SP3 ... again - NOW WORKS

Hello all!

StarOffice4 is now working on my FreeBSD 2.2.6-machine without any problems!
The (so called) "final" version without any servicepacks was the right hint.
GREAT!!!

I thank you all for your help and at this point I want to say that this mailinglist is a great help-forum.
Maybe I hadn't been able to find out what was wrong without it.
So that also my office-suite is working fine now, the last reason to switch back to windows is gone.

Greetings and Thanks from

Christoph Prevezanos, Germany