Date:      Tue, 7 May 1996 21:01:52 GMT
From:      "Jeffrey M. Metcalf" <jeff@katya.mindport.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SCSI Tape drives.

Hello,

My CDROM and hard drive are both running off of my IDE controllers and I
recently acquired a ProAudioSpectrum studio card with SCSI adapter and
was hoping if you could recommend a SCSI tape drive compatible with
the nca0 device on FreeBSD.

I am looking for a reasonably fast drive that can store at least 500MB
and is the least expensive as possible.  I will let the word 'reasonably'
be defined by you since you're the expert.  Drives with capacity 1GB or
more are interesting to me if you feel the price is reasonable for personal
use on a typical personal budget.  I understand that you probably know
about the best deals and where to get them, so that is why I write.

Thank you,

JM