Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd test matrix

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, James F. Hranicky wrote:
> I've just upgraded from
>     FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE (CISEKERN) #15: Tue Aug 20 14:37:29 EDT 2002
>     FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #18: Mon Oct 14 14:59:08 EDT 2002
> and for some reason, with the 4.7 kernel, init is dying:
<snip>

Is there a FreeBSD "test matrix"?  I'm thinking of a page, likely
db-backed, where people could post hardware specs, kernel configs,
build success/failures, etc.  I'd see something like this being most
useful during the typical -RELEASE cycle.  (I.e. RC3 comes along and
people have a db to search for results they'll likely see on their
hardware.)  I imagine this already exists as an internal QA tool, if not
publicly, but wasn't able to find anything after a quick search.