Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:56:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Bob Johnson <bob@eng.ufl.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Driver for S3 Savage2000 video chipset?

You will need to compile your X from source, and enable the driver in the
proper makefile.. and even then I have a friend that was using this chip,
and the driver wouldn't work properly for him at all..

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|