Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:10:02 -0500
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Loading Distributions/Packages from CD

After doing this, is it then necessary to go install the dependent package?
 That is, if A requires B and you have to swap CDs to install B, do you
have to go back and install A again?

Incidentally, even when I see the error message that a particular package
was required but not found, I don't see which package required it.  Is
there any way to get this information?

--K.S.