Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2019 04:52:26 -0700
From:      "P Mancilla" <pablomanci@yopmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   In good faith

Good day  =

My name is Pablo Mancilla  diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defil=
ed all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few mor=
e months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for =
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never =
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as=
 that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now kn=
ow that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the mon=
ey in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to thi=
s world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now =
that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and ass=
ets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close frie=
nds. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided =
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last=
 good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity=
 organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has d=
eteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribut=
e the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Paki=
stan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. I will be glad if you =
can assist me with my charity project since I am sick and unable continue w=
ith it.Kindly get back to me

I will be glad if you can get back to me,
God be with you
P Mancilla.