Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:21:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      Duo <duo@digitalarcadia.net>
To:        em1897@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A Riddle

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 em1897@aol.com wrote:

> Q: Why are FreeBSD users like Liberals?
>
> A: They panic and start to call you names when you tell them the truth.

Q: Why are AOL users like Religious Neo-Conservatives?

A: They like to pay a high price for their service, despite lower cost
alternatives, and will tell you, their way is the only way.

Is it any wonder AOL CD's are like Gideon Bibles?

Now, piss off, lamer.

*plonk*

--
Duo

Although the Buddhists will tell you that desire is the root of
suffering, my personal experience leads me to point the finger at system
administration.
 	--Philip Greenspun