Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:14:36 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        John McCullough <jmccullough@hmc.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cardbus help

In message <3C054CBE.4000004@hmc.edu> John McCullough writes:
: As I'm still learning, I hope my questions aren't too annoying,
:
: to do this would I have the kernel route to a different IRQ (say 10)
: instead of 255 by default?

You can't :-(.  That's a bug in the code.

The questions aren't stupid.  We're trying to figure out some of these
things.

I'd like to work with you to get this working, but I will have to put
you off for a few days (well after Dec 10th, when I return from
Japan).  If you could contact me after I get back, I'd love to work
with you to get things working.

Warner