Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 08:05:12 +0000 (/etc/localtime)
From:      Fredrik Olausson <fredrik@speechcraft.com>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The desktop apathy

> Rahul Siddharthan wrote:
> FWIW, I also
> think Apple has a good chance now that MS is screwing up with their
> .net strategy.

Speaking of which, isn't "dot net" the perfect example of Microsoft
extending its influence of the desktop to the server market? While the
whole concept seems ludicrous to me, all of the sudden everyone is talking
about Soap, C# and .net (and I still have nightmares about the pointy
haired bosses sending me off on a C# bootcamp ;)

-Fredrik