Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:37:47 +0200
From:      Elias Chrysocheris <elias_chr@otenet.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portsnap

Yeap. Same here:

pluto# portsnap fetch update
Looking up portsnap.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 6 mirrors found.
Fetching snapshot tag from ec2-eu-west-1.portsnap.freebsd.org... done.
Latest snapshot on server matches what we already have.
No updates needed.
Ports tree is already up to date.

How can it be possible? 3 years now that I use FreeBSD there was not even a
single day that we didn't have updates in the ports tree. How can it be
possible for two consecutive days to have "No updates needed."?

Something is wrong...

Regards
Elias