Date:      Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:42:17 +0200
From:      Emanuel Strobl <Emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi_sony - no powerd, no man page!

--nextPart1703763.pBTvkRmeHN

Hello,

I just installed BETA4 on my notebook and was curious about the acpi_sony=20
driver, but all I can see is that powerd soesn't work anymoder (if I call=20
powerd -a min dev.cpu.0.freq is still 800 wher it was 62 without acpi_sony=
=20
compiled in) and that I can set LCD brightness :) *bright_smile*
But what does ctr, pcr, wdp and cdp mean?
A short man page was wonderful!
And is it known/intended that cpufreq doesn't work with acpi_sony?

Thanks,

=2DHarry