Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:58:48 -0500
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        "Martin Welk" <mw@theatre.sax.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing 3.3 from CDROM

I remade the floopies using new disks right out of the box.  I have got the
same result...no error message and it wants to reboot within 30 seconds of
placing the NFS disk in the drive.

I considered the harldware as a problem.  But am able to sucessfully run
Win95 without trouble.  And any machine that will run a product like that
with ease I am convinced can run anything  :)

I am using a IBM 433SX/SP with 32MB or RAM, 250MB IDE HD, 16X Adapti CDROM,
ATX case and built in sound/video.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.