Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: [re]writable cdrom drive

:Hate to ask, do we support CD-RW?

    Yup!  In fact, I recommend that you get a 5-pack of CD-RW disks
    so you don't turn your CD-R's into scrap while playing with the
    unit.

					-Matt

:And I will probably bug next the multimedia group;however,
:those guys appear to be in trance playing Myth2 8)
:
:Last but not least tnks to all who responded to my original
:posting!
:
:	Enjoy
:
:P.S.: Going off-line to install my brand new cd recorder and I am very
:       happy to get off my dat drive for backups 8)