Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:46:01 +0100
From:      Toby Slight <tobyslight@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: X230 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 not working

> please give a -HEAD snapshot on it and see if it works. :)

Ahh. I sort of suspected this might be the case ;-) Shame - I've been
running bleeding edge versions of various OSes on this thing for the last
couple of years and was hoping to have a break of stability on FreeBSD...

Oh well, I'm still I'm pretty determined to run FreeBSD on this thing so
I'll do what it takes! However, I'm also unclear on what you mean by -HEAD.
Is that the 10.2-STABLE or the 11.0-CURRENT branch? Or either?