Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:03:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        Joey Garcia <gummibear@mediaone.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Working in the IT Field - Trials and Tribulations

Great story. I am sure there are tons of these around, can probably dig a
few of my own up as well.. At the end of this mail you make a comment that
was made in humor I think, but actualy raises a great question..
At what point does one become an IT profesional ??  Is there some
threshold of kewlness one has to pass to reach the title. :-)
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)