Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:07:12 +0000
From:      Shamim Shahriar <shamim.shahriar@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: disabling "weak" algorithms in sshd

Hello again

I put the modifications to another system, and this one is giving me the
correct result (no further reference to the "none" encryption algorithm.
This implies there may be a problem with the other server that I will need
to look into. Fortunately it is NOT connected to the internet.

Thank you all once again for your help and the pointers.

Best regards
SK