Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        John Parker <zandar_grieg@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Network Cards

	The best supported card at this moment is:

fxp0 <Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100B Ethernet> rev 1 int a irq 11 on
pci0:11:0
fxp0: Ethernet address 00:a0:c9:25:08:04

	It can do 100Mb

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
"Write longer sentences - they are paying us a lot of money"