Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 07:55:33 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@in-nomine.org>
To:        Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mdoc problem: using .Pa with .Ar

-On [20070523 01:23], Jeremie Le Hen (jeremie@le-hen.org) wrote:
>.Pa Ar dir Ns /.somerc
>
>I mean, dir/.somerc is a pathname, dir is an argument.

Right now .Pa is not seeing "Ar dir Ns /.somerc" as a complete argument and
will default to the ~ path printing as if .Pa was used stand-alone.

So it seems Pa does not like its own argument to start with another macro
straightaway. But I only looked at it for a few minutes since I have to leave
for work now. Perhaps someone else knows if you can make the entire thing an
argument to Pa easily.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
It has always been our way to respect life...