Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:32:23 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Steve Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 and egcs

	I cvsup'ed and installed yesterday morning it's the third
	cvsup I've done since egcs went in, so I know it's working
	ok.  Anyway, I decided to update my XFree86 installation,
	and found that the port no longer works.  As it compiles
	all binaries created report tons of missing symbols
	from the various X library.  The wierd thing is that it
	still installs most of the X binaries anyway, and they work
	fine, but it dies when it gets to installing the X server
	itself.

	I'm running a P-233 MMX with 64meg, a Adaptec 2940, scsi
	disks and cd, and a 4meg ATI mach64 graphics card.

	Any ideas what the problem is?  Have I missed something?

						Steve
Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	    steve@haunt.com