Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:40:50 +1000
From:      Stanley.Hopcroft@ipaustralia.gov.au
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the Complete FreeBSD

To:   security@FreeBSD.ORG
cc:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

FWIW "the Complete FreeBSD" is superb. I am quite happy to pay for - and have
for first and second & as soon as Cetus Tech advertise it's availability, the
third - for any writing of such a superb author.

A book is always easier for me to read than a computer screen and a good book,
such as this, is simply so entertainingand comforting. It's not only a mine of
answers to questions and yes precious information that I can exploit, its also
the company of another persons deep and careful attempt to help others manage
some aspects of their lives.

Yes, man pages can be good reading too, but this is better.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely.