Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:44:39 -0600
From:      "Mike Durian" <durian@boogie.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BTX halted boot failure during 4.6 install

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:18:59 PDT, Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu> wrote:

>too bad, we have a LC2000r around here, just that its in use :(
>
>I've not had problems booting the FreeBSD CDs on other HP Netservers.
>Have you rev'd the BIOS recently?

I tried to rev the BIOS, but didn't have any luck.  The BIOS updates
I downloaded didn't take - apparently they didn't match the hardware,
so I must not have been in the right place.  If you have a link to
the latest updates, I'd appreciate it.

The boot screens show I'm running:
Management Controller Firmware: F.10.38
Symbios: PCI-4.14.04