Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:59:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tkstep80

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Bill Fumerola wrote:
>
> > Greetings portlovers,
> >
> > It would seem the we've unwittingly added (by the MAINTAINER of a bunch
> > of ports that use it) the tkstep80 virtual category, which wasn't
> > discussed on this list.
> >
> > However, the Ports Wraith and I feel that it's probably a good idea and I
> > will go add that virtual category to the 300 files that list categories if
> > no-one objects.
>
> 300 ports use tkstep? Wow..

No, there are 300 files that have categories.
src/release/sysinstall/index.c www/en/ports/categories
doc/en/handbook/ports/chapter.sgml

Well maybe just 3 that I can think of.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -