Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:43:02 -0800
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Junk mail from hackers list

In article <199703060137.MAA08368.kithrup.freebsd.chat@genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au> you write:
>I've had several "CREDIT" ones.  I successfully mailed about ten
>copies of /usr/share/dict/words to one of the response addresses, but
>most of them bounce, I presume either because the spammer is clueless
>or because they've been cut off before I get up in the morning.

Jesus.  That's mature.

http://www.vix.com/spam

Read it.  Memorize it.  Live by it.

(I do not know how much spam I get.  I know how much *new* spam I get,
because then I track it down whence it came, send off a complaint, and add
it to my .procmail filter list.  I log some of them, but not all.)

Sean.