Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:36:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <BenefitsAll@gmx.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Donation to your organization 041801

Dear Friend

April  2001 Newsletter

Here is another way for your organization to raise money in a painless way

Cash rebates of up to 30% from BenefitsAll become welcome donations to your organization when your members shop online with Lands End, Disney, Dell, Gap, Esprit and 300 plus retailers through our web site.

Widely endorsed, socially responsible site offers no obligation, free rebate program for members. See how easy it is for your charity to earn substantial cash back for every online, shopping purchase made.

To find out more information from BenefitsAll click on reply and we will contact you shortly. Please put "MORE INFO"  in the subject box. If you prefer call us toll free at  866 961 2468. Ask for customer service extension 1

To remove you from this list type " REMOVE"  in the subject box and click reply.