Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:51:05 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI pcmcia irq routing success.

In message <20010829024022.A18274@pir.net> Peter Radcliffe writes:
: Assuming the pci_cfgintr lines are ignorable, the only oddity is I get
: two card inserted lines at bootup, and only at bootup. Everything
: seems to work just fine so it looks like a purely cosmetic issue.

The pci_cfgintr lines are something that I'd like to remove (put
behind -v) once I get things hammered out.

The two insert lines was due to some patches that Ian Dowse sent me
and I incorporated.  He's updated them a little, so I should see about
them.

Warner