Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:28:57 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Olivier Roux <skoot@club-internet.fr>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: userland PPP is broken in LCP negotiation

>>>>> "Olivier" == Olivier Roux <skoot@club-internet.fr> writes:

 Olivier> Many french users connecting on their ADSL line (PPPoE) have
 Olivier> the same problem with this version (1.81.2.8). Many of them
 Olivier> have already downgraded.

Symptoms seems to affect rtc calls in France as well.

 Olivier> $FreeBSD: src/usr.sbin/ppp/lcp.c,v 1.81.2.9 2001/07/30
 Olivier> 09:16:53 brian Exp $

I've rebuilt only ppp this morning, it seems to have partially solved
the problem as I've been able to connect my isp half times i tried today
(no success for 2 days before, since last buildworld).

My isp access points are somewhat crappy these days, so maybe the
problem is completely solved.

Eric Masson
--
 je me fais un réveil matin qui m'énonce les SC6 et SC7 de word98 [avec
 le Speech de MacsBug]. Si je me lève pas pour l'éteindre, je suis sûr