Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:18:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        john@day-light.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Nat Gateway Firewall rules

many thanks for help,now I've tought to another
problem, I've read on the FreebSD Handbook
(cap17.11-Nat) and the natd manual page that with the
option -redirect_address, if I have for example a www
server I can redirect the traffic to this server wich
is on the internal Lan or also to another machine with
public Ip.
But the problem is: if I have two or more web servers
in the lan or also out of the Lan which they must be
reached from the internet how can I redirect with
natd?
Because with natd I can redirect (I understood) only
one machine for one service.
Shortly the scheme:

		INTERNET

                  |PublicIP1