Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:35:15 +0000
From:      Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>
To:        Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: is acpi working well ?

I just asked because I was not sure.

But what about the other things?

I already try to disable acpi in /boot/loader.conf with the line
hint.acpi.0.disabled="1"
but my laptop simply don't boot!! It crashes during freebsd boot with a
few error that are to fast for my eyes.
I must enable acpi during boot prompt to boot again.

Maybe I could try other things besides acpi, but I not even able to
switch off acpi !

Sorry of my lack of knowledge, but I really would like to know how is
cpu temperature and so on...

thanks,

daniel