Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:58:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcm audio capture in -CURRENT & -STABLE?

I'm running -RELEASE, using a Trident 4Dwave audio card. It doesn't
record, apparently because the PCM drivers don't support that.

I was going to start poking at the driver to see what was up, but
wanted to check to see if this had been fixed in either -CURRENT or
-STABLE first.

On a barely related note, I'm looking for video tools. I'm currently
doing mpeg capture, but the mpegedit port doesn't work. I need to
produce avi or quicktime. Any pointers appreciated.

	Thanx,
	<mike