Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 11:34:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      interrupt request <irq@stepahead.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Partitioning

I have a 800MB drive, and am going to switch to FreeBSD soon. Without
buying any more drives, what is the best partitioning scheme for /var,
/usr, /, /home? I know this is an opinionative question....so give me your
opinion.

-------------------------------------------------\
	       The Collective		          \
/-----\    				          |
| irq |     || 				          |
\-----/     ||  //====   		          |
	    || //			          |
/----\      ||//       /===========\              |
|    |      ||/        | interrupt |              |
|    |      ||         |  request  |              |
       http://www.collective.org  \/              |
"We make the things that make communcations free" |
         --==  interrupt request  ==--            |
                                                 /