Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:09:28 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com>
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: challenge: end of life for 6.2 is premature with buggy 6.3

Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com> writes:
> Absolutely not saying that.   In fact, we had 6.3 upgrade on the books
> for April but when I looked in April there were still open bugs.  I
> looked in late May and saw the same.  So we punted to late June
> (because the original end of life was June 30th) and then suddenly
> we're getting messages every night saying that we're unsupported.

The EoL for 6.2 was never June 30th.  It was originally set to January
31st when 6.2 was released, then extended by four months to May 31st.

If you have issues with 6.3, your time would be better spent reporting
them (by which I mean describe them in detail) than waving your hands in
the air and yelling at people.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no