Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 1995 17:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   PPP

I'm going to set up PPP for the first time.  I haven't paid a great deal
of attention to all the discussion of PPP, but I think there was
something about user-mode PPP versus kernel mode?  It's not mentioned at
all on the ppp.FAQ.  Question is, do I need to compile a kernel with the
pseudo-device ppp ?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0R) and n3lxx
(301) 220-2114              | (FreeBSD 2.0.5-snap) and am I happy!