Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:12:06 -0600
From:      MIX System Operator <sysop@mixcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3Com 3c595

Has anyone had any similar problems with the 595 adapter?

vm0 <3Com 3c595 Fast TherLink III PCI> rev 0 int a irq 11 on pci0:20
utp[*UTP*] address %D
Waring! Defective early revision adapter!

Seems that FreeBSD 2.1.5 wants me to send my card to the retirement home.
Is there anyone that is sucessfully using this card?

Any other recommendations for a full duplex 10bT card?

TIA,

Jeff Mountin
sysop@mixcom.com

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990

Sure my business card says "Senior Network Administrator"
They still make me do just about anything.