Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:44:31 -0800
From:      "Brian" <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        "Thomas Connolly" <tpconnolly@frii.com>, <hawkeyd@visi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ethernet card problem

isnt is /stand/sysinstall, post install config, network, pick yer interface,
answer yes to the dhcp popup, thats it?

BTW, if it asks you if you want to activate now, that typically will not get
you the new parameters on the interface, youll need to either ifconfig it
down and then up, or reboot as a quik& dirty way.

    Bri