Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:00:59 -0800
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com
To:        kensmith@buffalo.edu
Cc:        clbuisson@orange.fr, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FYI: 9.0-RELEASE announced...

Ken Smith <kensmith@buffalo.edu> wrote:

> The release notes were not ready at the point we started up the
> release builds so the online versions are the only ones that have
> any useful information in them.

Perhaps the final version could be made MFCd to the errata/security
branch, and/or added to the FTP sites alongside the ISOs.

In the future, might it be useful to delay the release until the
release notes are available?  I would _guess_ that doing a partial
build, of only the release notes, would not take all that long.