Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:47:05 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Grzegorz Czaplinski" <G.Czaplinski@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Compaq ML370 and FreeBSD-5.1

I have installed it only - we don't use FreeBSD on the ML370 in =
production and it was over a year ago when I tried it.

I did not have trouble installing or booting at the time, though. Maybe =
there is a BIOS setting that could be changed? I think I changed an OS =
setting to be 'Linux' or 'Other'.

-Will