Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:54:26 -0700
From:      Brian <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bash port

Looks like a bash version change occurred?

fyi
I had bash2 installed, a recent portsnap/portupgrade routine got me an
error cant cd to /usr/ports/shells/bash or bash2, I can't recall certainly.
Having had problems with this port before,  I quickly did a chsh for the
impacted users to switch em to another shell, did a pkg_delete
bash-2.05b.007_6, then tried to pkg_add bash.  The pkg_add failed with
an error that has scrolled too far back.  I was able to cd
/usr/ports/shells/bash && make install.

Brian