Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 12:12:10 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>, The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux as a Mozilla total reference platform

Yes, it is a self-answering question and I was  hoping that I was missing
something and to my regret I am not missing anything.

The group is lazy and it is not pro-active when it comes to promoting
FreeBSD and as you have stated in the  the advocacy mailing the group
is reacting .

I wish to change the culture in this group to be a little bit more
pro-active and creative when it comes to promoting FreeBSD.

JKH, model of getting things done is well stated and has served us
well in the development stage of the FreeBSD project.

Closing remarks, as JKH also stated in the past we do need a marketing
person or group -- so where are the marketing types ? Yes, I know that
they are hiding can one or two in the marketing category please step
forward and help our cause?

	Amancio