Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:09:20 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Re: Headsup! KSE Nay-sayers speak up!

Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> FreeBSD is going to be left in the dust unless both the SMPng *AND* KSE proje
> cts are integrated into 5.0.

     Is there some reason why KSE couldn't be integrated ASAP *AFTER*
5.0 is released?

[ Personally, I'd like to see it in 5.0, but, with all the qualms that
  people seem to have, I'm curious as to why it can't be integrated
  immediately after 5.0 is cut?  This way, Julian's MFCs are reduced,
  and it gives people more time to pound on KSE.  ]

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com