Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 13:39:52 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Thiemo Nordenholz <nordenholz@rz.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP on P2B-DS with 2*P-II 400 - does it work?

Hi SMPers,

I'm going to buy an ASUS P2B-DS mainboard and 2 P-II 400 CPUs and want to
use them with SMP and some current FreeBSD - is anyone using a similar setup
and could provide some hints what I should keep in mind when setting it up?
Does SMP work with this hardware? I've also heard rumors about the on-board
SCSI controller working only unstable, shall I believe that?

Thanks for any help,
  Thiemo

--
Thiemo Nordenholz     stud.chem. RZ fb-mvc      nordenholz@rz.tu-clausthal.de